Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers - Black
- Brand: Vacu Vin
- Product Code: 09814606
- Availability: In Stock
- $13.21 $13.40
- Ex Tax: $13.21
The idea for the Vacu Vin Wine Saver emanated directly from the taste of spoiled wine - something that its inventors wanted to prevent once a bottle had been opened. The device was the first of its kind within the international market and has revolutionised the wine preservation process. It is now used in over 35 million households and more than 80 countries throughout the world.
The Wine Saver is a vacuum pump that extracts the air from an opened wine bottle and re-seals it using a rubber stopper. The airtight vacuum inhibits the oxidation process that is responsible for the deterioration of wine. The vacuum is created by placing a stopper into the neck of the opened bottle and pumping it until resistance is detectable. The pump incorporates a patented 'click' mechanism that indicates when a sufficient airtight environment has been established.
The Vacu Vin Wine Saver is suitable for all but sparkling wines. It is highly durable and easy to clean via wiping with warm water and conventional detergents (if necessary). The Vacuum Stoppers are dishwasher safe.
The Vacu Vin Wine Saver Family
The Wine Saver is also available in the following formats:
1) An alternative white color that is also accompanied by 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers.
2) A black or white pump that is packaged alongside 1 x Vacuum Bottle Stopper.
3) A stainless steel pump that contains 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers and 2 x Wine Servers/Pourers.
4) An alternatively-shaped black Concerto pump that is accompanied by 4 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers.
5) A larger white pump that has an enhanced vacuum-creation capacity.
In addition, it can also be purchased as part of the Vacu Vin Wine Set, the Wine Saver Gift Set (White or Black) and the Wine Essentials Gift Set (White or Black).
About Vacu Vin
Vacu Vin was originally established in 1986 in order to manufacture and distribute the iconic Vacuum Wine Saver. Since then the family-owned company has evolved into a leading brand within the housewares industry, offering an array of barware accessories and kitchen gadgets that are characterised by their quality and innovative functionality. In addition to the Vacuum Wine Saver, Vacu Vin’s product portfolio also includes the award-winning Rapid Ice Coolers and Pineapple Slicers, all of which are now used in over 35 million households and more than 80 countries throughout the world. A specialist in-house design team are constantly striving to add new items to the company’s ever-evolving assortment in order to satisfy the demands of the modern-day consumer.
Social Involvement and Fundraising
Social involvement has always been at the forefront of Vacu Vin’s philosophy. The company employs over 150 mentally and physically disadvantaged people at their head office production facility in order to assist in the assembly and packaging of almost every product. Vacu Vin also funds the ‘Sharing Success Foundation’, which has helped over 50,000 disabled children and contributed significantly to the development of new facilities in numerous countries.
- Creates an airtight vacuum that preserves wine once the bottle has been opened
- Prevents the oxidation process that is responsible for the deterioration of wine
- Incorporates a patented 'click' mechanism that indicates when the airtight vacuum has been established
- Highly durable - will tolerate regular and prolonged usage
- Suitable for all but sparkling wines
- Award-winning product (used in over 35 million households and more than 80 countries throughout the world)
- Contains: 1 x Wine Saver Pump and 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers (both re-usable)
- Also available in white and stainless steel